Chalk Artist Supplies
Over 60 Colors of chalk... more
For the sidewalk artist, gospel artists, and many other uses. You can purchase any of our basic chalk colors by the stick or in selected sets. For optimum vibrancy, try our fluorescent chalk. It "pops" on paper or sun-lit concrete! And especially for inside presentations, we have a nice assortment of black light chalk for some incredible special effects.
Gospel Artist Drawing Equipment
Easels, lighthoods, ... more
Whether you are a full-fledged gospel artist or aspiring to be one, there are basic tools of the trade that you need. One of those items is a good-quality easel with a lighthood if you are going to be doing special effects with your drawings. And of course, if you're creating "hidden images" with black light chalk you'll need black light bulbs and black light safety glasses..
As your audience grows in size, your need for voice amplification will increase dramatically. Here's a great amplifier, speaker, and microphone system that will provide nice-sounding, broadcast volume for your presentations.
Formal Chalk Art Training
Courses, training events ... more
If you are new to chalk drawing, you what to check out the introduction to chalk drawing. It answers the question, who can be a chalk artist. Then you should read the history of chalk art so you can see how this amazing art form has changed and grown over the years.
For the optimum training experience, we offer a live Phase I class where you can get instant feedback, great one-on-one instruction, and meet other experienced and beginning artists. This live class is only scheduled one time a year so if you don't want to wait for a class, you can get the next best thing in the comfort of your own home — the whole Phase I Course on DVD. In either case, you can meet the Phase I Instructor right here.
Once you've mastered the basics, you're ready for advanced training in our Phase II course. Sorry, this course is only available in a classroom setting, once a year. But, it's definitely worth the wait and the investment in time and money!
Phase II Classes Coming April 1-5, 2024.
Books and DVDs
Art presentations and tips ... more
Need some ideas for your own chalk art presentation. We've got a great a book that will get your creative juices flowing. We also have a number of fascinating chalk artist video presentations on DVD that will inspire and give you lots of great chalk drawing tips. And then, as a way to promote your chalk drawing avocation, grab some beautiful note cards featuring some of Matt Bowman's best gospel drawings on the front.
Eternity Arts guarantees any and all merchandise purchased from us to be as good or better than described. We also guarantee that your order will be delivered free of defect in workmanship. And we further guarantee that the merchandise will meet or exceed your expectations. We will replace — Free of Charge — any item that fails to meet this standard. The merchandise price for items returned within 30 days their delivery date will be promptly refunded, but shipping charges are not refundable.
Our Return Policy
- Call 231.675.9210 to get a return authorization.
- Item(s) to be returned must be packaged in a manner that will prevent damage under normal handling conditions.
- Return merchandise to:
1700 W Clute Road
Boyne City, MI 49712
Eternity Arts shares your concerns about privacy. The following statement reflects our commitment to maintain a high regard for any information that you may provide to us.
- Eternity Arts does not collect personal information about you when you visit our site without your knowledge and consent.
- There are some general, non-personal bits of information that we do collect, such as the number of visitors that visit the site and traffic on specific pages. This information is collected so that we can make the site more useful in the future.
- Occasionally, we will request that you register with Eternity Arts so that we can provide special services. Whenever we ask for personal information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, etc...), we will clearly disclose how that information may be used.
- In some instances, you will have the opportunity to register on a mailing list that we may pass to other firms offering products that we feel would be of interest to you. In these instances, you will only be added to these lists if you specifically "opt-in."
- WE WILL NEVER DISCLOSE personal information about individual medical conditions or interests to a third party, except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights and property of Eternity Arts.
- Eternity Arts reserves the right to use information gathered on our site for promoting our own products and services. Users may "opt-out" of receiving these mailings.
The foregoing Web Policy Statement is effective as of February 8, 2004. Eternity Arts may change this Statement from time to time. This Statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.Last updated January 8, 2013